2 do dham Yatra 2023, Kedarnath Badrinath 2023. Star 27 April and Closing Date After Dewali Nov 19
|Travel time:||6 Days 5 Night|
|Tour Location||Kedarnath – Badrinath Yatra|
|Car Type:||Sedan / Suv / Mini Bus|
Rishikesh – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Haridwar
Tour Itinerary (5N/6D) By Deluxe TAXI & CAR : Kedarnath Badrinath Yatra
Day 1: Start 6.30 a.m. from Haridwar, Reach at Gaurikund 6 p.m. (140k.m.)-Night stay Pilgrims take bath in natural Hot water sparing and Aarti Darshan of Gauri Mandir
Day 2 : Start 6.00 a.m. reach at Sh.Kedarnath 1 p.m. Sonprayag- Phata or Sirci (14 k.m.) Night stay
Day 3: After morning Puja Darshan Start 9 p.m. reach at Gauri kund 4 p.m.(14k.m.) Night stay , On Horse, (Own Exp.) and Evening Aarti Darshan. Dolly, and Horses Extra
Day 4: Start 6.00 a.m. Reach at Sh.Badrinath 5 p.m.(227 k.m.) Night stay Take bath in natural Hot water spring Aarti Darshan and arrange your next day Puja & Pind Pradanam etc.
Day 5: Start 2 p.m. reach Pipalkoti or Joshimath (44k.m.) Night stay
Day 6: Start 6 a.m. reach at Haridwar 7 p.m. (300k.m.) Showing Rishikesh -Laxman Jhulla sight seeing .
1. Kedarnath Dham Yatra
- Seat of: Lord Shiva
Altitude: 3553 meters
Legend: According to a popular legend, Nar & Narayana (two incarnations of Lord Vishnu) prayed in front of a Shivalingam in Badrikashraya of Bharat Khand. Pleased by their devotion, Lord Shiva granted them a boon. The duo requested Shiva to take up a permanent seat as a Jyotirlinga at Kedarnath so as to free the devotees of Lord Shiva from all their memory.
Located near the head of the River Mandakini in the Himalayas, Kedar Ghati is flanked by breathtaking snow-clad mountains. The city is named after King Kedar Ji who ruled in the Satya Yuga. The saintly king is believed to be the ruler of the 7 continents.
His daughter – Vrinda – is believed to be a partial incarnation of the Goddess Laxmi.
Places to visit:
- Kedarnath Temple: Built in the 8th century by the Hindu philosopher Adi Shankaracharya, the Kedarnath Temple is known to be built in the same vicinity as the ancient temple built by the Pandavas. A conical rock formation inside the temple is worshipped by the devotees as Sadashiva, a form of Lord Shiva.
- Gandhi Sarovar: The lake is believed to the place from where Yudhishthir – the eldest Pandava – departed to heaven.
- Shankaracharya Samadhi: Located very close to the Kedarnath Temple, the place is believed to be the place where Adi Shankaracharya took Samadhi.
- Bhairon Temple: Located 1 km from the Kedarnath Temple, the Bhairon Temple is believed to be the home to the protector of the Kedarnath Temple and valley. 2 Dham Yatra.
2. Badrinath Dham Yatra
- Seat of: Lord Vishnu
Altitude: 3133 meters
Legend: According to the Hindu epic Mahabharata, Badrinath is the place where Nar & Narayana – the dual forms of Lord Vishnu – meditated. The holy town has also been mentioned as a destination that the Pandavas crossed en route heaven. Another popular legend tells that Sage Vyasa authored Mahabharata at a cave in Mana, a destination 5 km from Badrinath.
Places to visit:
- Badrinath Temple: The story goes back to the time of Shankaracharya who discovered a black Saligram stone image of Lord Vishnu in the form of Lord Badrinarayan. He enshrined the same in a cave near Tapt Kund hot springs. In the 16th century, the king of Garhwal moved the stone idol into the present day temple.
- Neelkanth: The ‘Garhwal Queen’ is a snowy peak that forms a pyramid-like background to the Badrinath Temple. The peak, 6597 meters above the sea level, is the first place to receive the sun’s light in the region.
- Tapt Kund: The abode of Lord Agni, Tapt Kund is a hot spring that is famous for its medicinal properties. Surya Kund and Narada Kund are also present in the vicinity.
- Vasudhara Falls: The 400 feet high waterfalls are located 4 km from Badrinath in the Mana Village. It is believed that the water of the falls will turn away from the visitors who are not pure at heart.
India is a land of Devis (Goddesses) and Devatas (Gods). The number is an astounding 330 million and no less! And so, not surprisingly, the country is replete with holy shrines and temples.
Adorned with the remnants of the rich Hindu mythology, India has clusters of pilgrimages spread across its vast boundaries. Amongst these, the 2 do dham Yatra holds a significant spot.
केदारनाथ से बद्रीनाथ 2023 – kedarnath badrinath yatra – 2 do dham yatra
Note: At some of the highest points, the poor oxygen concentration may cause breathing problems.